Can anyone help? CLOSED/OPEN

There’s something wrong with my SHOTCUT. There are days when I edit dozens of videos and it works like a charm, there are days when he’s in a bad mood, he doesn’t open any of them, I have to clean the pc of all temporary files, clean the registry, uninstall the program, restart the pc, reinstall again, it works. There’s something wrong going on. Can anyone help? A curiosity - why is MICROSOFT SELLING SHOTCUT since it is open source and FREE?

What are the specs of your PC?
If you own an old PC that barely meat the minimum requirements (Shotcut - Frequently Asked Questions first item on the list) it is normal that Shotcut have problems to perform. Especially when you run other programs at the same time. Maybe on some occasions, your antivirus in running in the background.
Before blaming Shotcut, check your PC :wink:

1 Like

You already posted this. Stop repeat posting.

I do not remember. As the problem is inconstant I don’t understand how it can be something from my pc’s configurations, if it were, it wouldn’t work at all, it happens that it works sometimes.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.