Batch process audio (FLAC) with cover to Video (Script/MLT/Melt/XML)

Does combined.mp4 already exist when this runs? There is no -y to automatically overwrite it. Perhaps the script gets stuck at the ffmpeg “Overwrite?” prompt.

Maybe it’s the forum formatting, but this line doesn’t have a caret at the end, which it needs. Aside from that, the general structure looks good, assuming timestamps.txt will be processed inside the For loop before the next iteration overwrites it.

For anyone finding this thread, pls just this utility:

You need FFmpeg, Firefox and Geckodriver for it to work.
You also need FFmpeg and Geckodriver in your path variable, here’s instructions on how to do that (go to the “add to path” section):

Note that I rebooted twice (in the span of two days) before songs-to-youtube.exe started recognizing ffmpeg, even though typing ffmpeg into cmd worked right away, no idea what caused this problem.

The program can do everything I wanted to do in this thread (including timestamps!) without using cmd/batch. Although I recommend using Mp3tag (works for flac too) for adding track number tags, as the utility might otherwise sort your files in the wrong order. Other tags like track name, album, artist etc. can also be used by songs-to-youtube.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.