While editing a specific project, all of a sudden the audio will stop playing when I play the video within Shotcut. It goes as follows:
- I open Shotcut, and open a project
- I start playing the project - audio works
- At some point (after I pause and then start playing again) - I won’t hear any audio. The video still displays, but there is no sound (neither through my speakers nor on the Audio Loudness scope).
- If I don’t pause - play the video from beginning to end - the audio will work for the whole project. But if I pause and / or move the playhead to a different part of the video, the audio stops working.
- If I reopen the same project (without even restarting Shotcut) the audio works again - but similarly after a little bit (after I pause) the audio won’t be working anymore.
- Audio stops working for all tracks on the project (audio tracks as well as audio from video tracks).
- Audio Waveform is still shown on the audio tracks.
- I even re-installed Shotcut, but no change to the mentioned issue.
- Other applications can still play audio, it’s only Shotcut.
- Problem does not come up in past projects, only in current project I am working on.
- It does not appear to be a resource issue - neither CPU utilization or memory are low.
I did not install any updates to Shotcut or the OS around when this started.
OS: Windows 10 Home 64 bit (fully updated)
Any help would be greatly appreciated!