Add a zoom dissolve/transition for the next release

Hi sauron - your suggestion is great - that would abe a really cool effect.

Also just to say I for one really appreciate your input here - your posts, often with screenshots, have helped many people. Me included. Thanks. Jon

Thanks Jon.

I’ve been following your work with HTML overlay and Webvfx work. it’s very impressive. I downloaded some of your HTML code and tried it. Unfortunately HTML does not work well on my system with Shortcut. SC becomes unresponsive and it stops working. HTML works with GPU processing enabled. I’m not good at HTML coding anyway.

I have something here for you. https://streamable.com/ozymy I did not do this with Shotcut.

If you have the time or want to; see if you can recreate this effect with the HTML overlay and Webvfx and post it to the alien thread.

Have you put the webvfx.js file in the same folder as the html file? If not, then yes, SC will crash. Just a thought.

That’s great! What program did you use? Yes, I will try to replicate that with HTMLwhen I get a bit of spare time - thanks!!

Yes I have. HTML only seems to work for me when GPU processing is enabled.:confused:

I used Lightworks 14. Looking forward to see the HTML.