A music clip from our family holiday

This time a 3 minutes video clip from last summer family holiday.
Drone footage done with DJI Mavic Mini + DSLR shots - some with gimbal, some handheld.

Edited and colour graded in Shotcut.

6 Likes

Nice drone fly, I am still learning how to do that. Any tips or tutorials from you for making such good movements, I would like to learn.

Coincidence, how did you know that my friends and me are also going to the same mountains after 5 days. Unbelievable coincidence here for me.

Another small help, how do you pronounce “Bieszczady”? Atleast I need to learn how to pronounce the place itself before visiting.

1 Like

If you look it up on Wikipedia it says that the phonetic spelling of “Bieszczady” is “bʲɛˈʂt͡ʂadɨ” and you can go to this webpage to find out how the various consonants and vowels are pronounced.

Love this video, it looks professionally done!

1 Like

Well it is difficult word to pronounce for foreginers but the closest I belive would be something like:

beesh-cha-the

Here you can listen to the audio file with this word proununced:

Regarding the drone movement - I belive it is easier to fly with this DJI model becasue it has internal stabilization and if you get your hands out of the remote controller the drone itslef holds onto place.

Thanks! I’m truly glad you do!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.