999 zoom max?

Hi dudes, my question is if 999% is max zoom?, imagine, you have photomosaic from one main picture but 999% not enough to zoom in a single picture of the mosaic. Plz advice. Do i need to in this case use already zoomed mosaic to zooom more?

The zoom is limited to 1000% (or 999) but you can put any size you want in the Size parameters.
Make sure your leave the Size Mode to Fill though.

The zoom indicator will never show more than 1000%, even if your actual zoom is more that.
uEbicjQ5T2

1 Like

By the way. Maybe I missed something lately. Did “Dude” become gender neutral in the last couple of years?
There are female members on this forum. It might be politically correct to choose a term other than “Dude” when addressing the community in general. :wink:

1 Like

From Wikipedia:

In the early 1960s, dude became prominent in surfer culture as a synonym of guy or fella . The female equivalent was “dudette” or “dudess”. but these have both fallen into disuse and “dude” is now also used as a unisex term.

2 Likes

Ah! Well, I’ll be darned. We do learn every day :slight_smile: Thanks @Elusien.

Sorry for my outburst then @Tomas_Struhar.

1 Like

I had never heard of “dudess” before now. With my wife’s blessing, I have added it to our terms of endearment list.

I just looked it up on the urban dictionary. Apparently it has been in use since, at least the late 1800s.

Proof of this can be found in it’s usage in Mark Twain’s book “A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court” published in 1889 and also in an 1885 article in “Weekly New Mexican Review” where the words “dudes” and “dudesses” are used to describe actors in an operetta.

So you’re in good company.

I just looked it up in my favourite ancient words dictionary, here is the result:

1 Like

thank you for advice “sisters/brothers” :wink:

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.