21.06.29 - loosing filters from time to time

What is your operating system?
Linux Ubuntu 18

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)
I have many elements in my projects created in the following way. I select Open Other then Colour and then I select Transparency. After adding this to my project I add 3 filters to this transparent element: Text Simple, Fade In Video, Fade Out Video. I use that for creating texts in my videos. Unfortunately it looks that from time to time shotcut treats these elements as invisible (despite I have the filters on and the visibility for track is also on). It means that it doesn’t display them on video preview and also when generating video file (export) they don’t exist in the final video. However if I close and re-open shotcut (without doing anything), these elements (and filters) are visible and works without problems. Not sure what causes this problem as it happens from time to time, not all the time (these elements or filters are temporarily not visible/turn off in magic way even if they are still visible on timeline/filters menu).

The next time this happens to you, can you make a screenshot of the application and post the picture here? Perhaps a control is being toggled somewhere and someone will notice from the picture.

It’s not the control issue. I’ve noticed that if it happens it’s really difficult to make this text simple visible. The quick workaround is to copy and paste all the filters. Then after paste the new ones become visible (and I delete the old ones). Sure I can share the screeshoot if I notice it.