Keyframes in action - slideshow. Also featuring overlay HTML/WebVfx

Yup, just a white screen for me too today. Worked before… No idea what’s happening. Any ideas anyone?
Jon

Seems like the link is dead…
Can you give the link alone?

Hey guys, it works (Plays inline) fine for me here.
Streamable might have been down for a short period.

Still white screen for me…

And still a white screen for me. Could be a problem with Streamable.
The direct link is:

https://streamable.com/q1zom

Be interesting to know if it works if the above link is cut and pasted.

Looks like I may have to use another video host site. Can anyone recommend any good ones? Pity about Streamable, it was simple and straightforward .

Steve, what browser are you using?

Working OK on my phone with direct link.

Maybe it’s the forum that “block” streamable now?
But I don’t understand why the second link here is playable…

Same for me … the first one doesn’t work but the second does. Hmmmm… no idea why.

Chrome

Me too. Still doesn’t work for me though. I’ll try another video host for posting videos on here.

It clearly can’t be the host otherwise it would not play for everyone. Perhaps one of your chrome extensions is preventing playback.

It’s playing here as well. Using chrome.

The mystery continues… I have these extensions: AdBlock, Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs Offline, Norton Identity Safe, Norton Security Toolbar, Google Docs, Google sheets. Just disabled them all. Problem continues: I get this:

???

Thanks, sauron, very helpful.

Hi Folks, I just uploaded the same video to VIMEO. Could I ask if this works OK on your screens?

Many thanks!

1 Like

Works here.

Great, thanks! Works on mine, too.

Nice footage!

For me the embeded video didn’t work also. I’m using Firefox 64 bits latest version under Windows 10 Pro latest version. Disabled adblock and stuff, but no use:

Had to click on direct link to check the footage…

Thank you - very helpful. Translate dotcom tells me the message you are getting is Portuguese for “There is no video or format mime type supported”.

I’m wondering if this problem could be an issue with the software used for this forum? Because there’s a discussion about a similar problem HERE - and it looks like they are using the same forum software??? Just a thought. In the meantime I think I’ll start using Vimeo instead of Streamable…

Yes, this forum is using the Discourse software, and that is a link to the Discourse project’s forum.

Thanks. I also found THIS from Streamable.com which is way over my head but thought it might enable someone knowledgeable about MIME types and oEmbed etc to shed some light on this problem? Maybe?

I have no problems [yet] with content I upload to streamable and post here. Can’t think why you are :frowning:

(This plays fine in this forum for me, you?).